This is a cookie which helps foodie like me to satisfy the urgent carving of sweets or snacks even when not feeling hungry but feels like eating. This is a whole wheat cookies with a deep flavour of chocolate that can make u instantly happy because it is ready in just few minutes with less ingredients. U can store this upto 2days in room temperature and upto a week when refigiated. It goes well with a cup of chill milk.
Best Sellers on Amazon
Yield / Serves
Wheat flour 2tblsp
Coco powder 1tsp
Melted butter 1tblsp
Sugar powder 2tblsp
Milk as required
Choco chip to taste
Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl. Now add butter to it. Mix wel
Add few drops of milk at a time. Just to make a soft n smooth dough
Now take a parchment paper n spread the dough to medium thickness. Top it with choc chip
Microwave it for 1min. You'll get the fresh smell of the cookies. If youâ€‹ want it little crispy bake for 20sec more. Tadaaaa crunchy muncy cookies are ready. Just dip it in chill milk n enjoy
- Oven temperature may differ so bake it accordingly
- But not more than 1.5 min. When it is fully baked you can smell it
- Add the milk by drops or else it will become soggy.
- U can adjust the consistency by adding flour or coco powder upto 1tsp
- Can powder the normal sugar n use it in the recipe. Happy baking
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Rated 4.8 based on 5 votes
Be the first to rate this post.
Share on pinterest
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on whatsapp
Browse by Served As