Eggless Microwave Ajwain Cookies
- Refined Flour Maida - 120 gms (1/2 cup)
- Powdered Sugar 50 gms
- Butter 50 gms
- Ajwain/ Zeera - As per taste
- Cooking Soda - 1 pinch
- Baking powder - 1/4 tsp
- Water - As required
- Seive maida, baking soda, baking powder in a bowl. Add ajwain or zeea as desired. In another bowl, mix sugar and butter and beat well it the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
- Add the dry ingredients in butter mixture and make a soft dough using little water.
- Keep aside the dough for 10 min for resting. Roll a thick roti and cut cookies using cutter. Arrange the cookies on multipurpose microwave tawa.
- Place the tawa on low rack in preheated microwave at 180 degrees and select the desired mode or bake it on convection mode at 180 degrees for 15 min.
- Once it beeps, remove the cookies from microwave and allow it cool down completely.
Homemade Ghee Using Butter – Traditional Approach
Homemade Ghee/Clarified Butter prepared here is a traditional approach. Firstly, butter is prepared at home…
Lychee Sesame Toffees ( Vegan Desserts)
Juicy and sweet, lychees are truly a tropical delight. This recipe transforms and elevates lychees…
Methi Makai Matar Malai (Sweet Corn & Green Pea Creamy Fenugreek Curry)
This recipe is especially for those who are not too excited about the winter greens…
Chia Seeds Yogurt Pudding
A perfect Breakfast is very important in healthy life, But a healthy breakfast is must…
Ragi Choco Coffee Mug Cake
Filter coffee is common in many of our households. We generally prefer the first or…
Baked Potato Spaghetti Rolls
A perfect tea time healthy snack. Boiled potatoes mixed with quinoa spaghetti, garlic & rosemary…
5 Easy Ways To Make Cold Brew Coffee
Don’t waste your money on pricey coffee drinks. Learn these 5 easy ways to make cold brew coffee instead. They’re…
7 Monsoon Food You Need To Try This Rainy Season
Monsoon – ah those lovely trickling raindrops fills the heart of a foodie with monsoon food cravings. The rains, winds,…
8 Spices of India That Rule The Indian Kitchen
Spices of India – Indian cuisine is globally known for the flavour of herbs and spices. It is predominantly a…
5 Baking Tips with whole wheat Flour
What are the 5 Baking Tips with whole wheat Flour? Are you petrified to make whole wheat bread because it…
How to Eat Healthy and Nutritious Food Everyday
Regarding your daily meals, it may be easy to put convenience ahead of health as your lives get increasingly busy,…
17 Detox Water Drinks For Flat Belly, Weight Loss And Body Cleanse | Healthy Drink Recipes For Weight Loss
“Detox waters have taken the world by storm and unless you’ve been living under a rock you have most certainly…