Veg Pulao With Mint
- Boiled Basmati Rice â€“ 3 cups Soak in water for half an hour before boiling
- Cumin Seeds â€“ 1 tsp
- Pao Bhaji Masala â€“ 1 Â½ tsp
- Lime Juice â€“ 1/2 tbsp
- Green Chillies â€“ 4 Slit
- Mixed Vegetables â€“ 1 Â½ cup cauliflower, green peas, beans, carrot, potato, capsicum
- Mint â€“3-4 tbsp chopped
- Paneer â€“ Â¼ cup diced into cubes, shallow fry in the pan with little bit oil/ghee
- Bay leaf â€“ 1
- Cinnamon Stick â€“ 2
- Ginger & Garlic Paste â€“ 1 tsp
- Onion â€“ 1 chopped
- Ghee â€“ 2 tbsp
- In a heavy bottomed pan heat ghee and add cumin seeds, bay leaf, cinnamon stick, ginger & garlic paste.
- Now add chopped onions and sautÃÂ© it for few mins.
- Add the vegetables, pao bhaji masala and salt. Allow them to cook until they are soft.
- If needed add some water.
- Once the vegetables are cooked add paneer, mint, green chillies and lime juice.
- Now add the boiled rice into the cooked vegetables . Mix it and cook it for 2-3 mins.