Strawberry Cucumber Drink For Weight Loss
Looking for a cucumber drink for weight loss?, then you are at the right place. A majority of our body's hunger signals are actually thirst signals and providing our body enough water will prevent such wrong messages to the brain. Cucumbers help in felling both satiated and hydrated, thereby preventing unnecessary snacking between meals. Strawberries are natures very own low calorie candies, they provide a mild sweetness to the water and make you drink more of it as you enjoy the slight flavor.
- 1 liter water plain drinking water
- 1/2 cup strawberries small sized
- 1 cucumber medium sized
- In a large jar add in plain water, sliced strawberries and cucumbers with their skin retained.
- Stir in all the additions into the water so that they don't settle at the bottom of the jar.
- Cover the jar with a lid and allow this water to be infused with all the goodness of the fruit and veggie.
- Allow to steep at least for 6 hours, but overnight is preferred. You may refrigerate the jar of water as well.
- The next morning pour out the water into a drinking glass, and drink instead of plain water or high calorie sodas.
- You can use the same ingredients by changing the water two times, after which, discard the strawberries and cucumber slices and make a fresh batch.
- Your strawberry cucumber drink for weight loss is ready
Looking for more delicious water recipes? Then check out, Apple Cinnamon With Apple Cider Vinegar Water To Reduce Belly Fat Rose And Chia Seed Detox Treatment For Weightloss Kiwi, Mint And Lemongrass Weight Loss Water Recipe Orange And Tender Coconut Infused Water For Flat Tummy Detox Treatment For Weight Loss With Watermelon, Mint And Lime Water Ginger Water Recipe Flat Belly Diet Melon With Mint Leaves For Weight Loss Infused Water Cucumber Lemon And Mint Water Strawberry Cucumber Drink For Weight Loss Blueberry And Lemon Slim Belly Water Flat Belly Juice Cleanse With Pomegranate And Rosemary Basil, Rosemary And Mint Drink For Weight Loss Orange And Raspberry Water Recipe For A Detox Drink
Calories: 59 kcal | Carbohydrates: 12 g | Protein: 2 g | Fat: 1 g | Saturated Fat: 0.1 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.04 g | Sodium: 57 mg | Potassium: 518 mg | Fiber: 4 g | Sugar: 8 g | Vitamin A: 225 IU | Vitamin C: 52 mg | Calcium: 84 mg | Iron: 1 mg