Flat Belly Juice Cleanse With Pomegranate And Rosemary
- 1 liter water plain drinking water
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds fresh
- 3 to 4 sprig rosemary
- In a large jar add in plain water, pomegranate seeds and rosemary sprigs.
- Stir in all the additions into the water so that they don't settle at the bottom of the jar.
- Cover the jar with a lid and allow this water to be infused with all the goodness of the fruit and rosemary. Allow to steep at least for 6 hours, but overnight is preferred. You may refrigerate the jar of water as well.
- The next morning pour out the water into a drinking glass, and drink instead of plain water or high calorie sodas.
- You can use the same ingredients by changing the water two times, after which, discard the fruit and herbs and make a fresh batch.
- Your flat belly juice cleanse is ready to devour.
- Apple Cinnamon With Apple Cider Vinegar Water To Reduce Belly Fat
- Rose And Chia Seed Detox Treatment For Weightloss
- Kiwi, Mint And Lemongrass Weight Loss Water Recipe
- Orange And Tender Coconut Infused Water For Flat Tummy
- Detox Treatment For Weight Loss With Watermelon, Mint And Lime Water
- Ginger Water Recipe Flat Belly Diet
- Melon With Mint Leaves For Weight Loss Infused Water
- Cucumber Lemon And Mint Water
- Strawberry Cucumber Drink For Weight Loss
- Blueberry And Lemon Slim Belly Water
- Orange And Raspberry Water Recipe For A Detox Drink
- Detox Water For Flat Belly (Weight Loss)
Potato Bajji / Potato Fritters
Potato bajji is a very popular Indian snacks known by different name in different regions.…
KACHRI (Chana Dal Mini Fritters)
These fritters are called kachri because of the sound of kachar kachar (कचर कचर) i.e.…
Katrazhai Neer Moru/ Aloe Vera Buttermilk
Neer Moru is a spicy buttermilk drink which is very popular in South Indian household.…
Vegan Orange Olive Oil Chocolate Bark
Chocolate has a naturally bitter taste that is usually masked by adding cream, milk and…
Vegan Matcha Almond Protein Bites
Protein is an essential requirement for each one of us. Vegans do have their challenges…
Israeli Couscous Salad
Israeli food comprises of the usual Middle east suspects like Hummus, Msabbah, Falafel, Shakshouka and…
Don’t starve but do these 5 things to lose weight
Discover how to lose weight without starving yourself. Say goodbye to fad diets and hello to sustainable weight loss with…
The Ultimate Oreo Guidebook – Featuring Oreo Recipes, Myth-busting And Much More
When we say black and white milk cookies, Oreo is the first name that comes to mind. In the modern…
8 Quick Healthy Breakfasts For Busy Students
You know how they say, that breakfast is the most important meal of the day? On average, we have to…
15 Exotic And Easy Non-alcoholic Drinks For Hot Summers
With the hot summer picking up, it’s time to churn ice, squeeze some lemon along with a spoonful of Sugar…
8 Spices of India That Rule The Indian Kitchen
Spices of India – Indian cuisine is globally known for the flavour of herbs and spices. It is predominantly a…
5 Signs It’s Time To Rebrand Your Resto
If you’re a restaurateur, chances are you’ve been through the process of rebranding at least once. Maybe it’s because your…
No comments yet
Awesome .. it looks so gorgeous
I m becoming fan of you detox drinks.