Fish Ball With Plum & Kiwi Sauce
- Fish mince 200gm
- Tri color bell pepper chopped 4tsp
- Egg white 1 no
- Thyme Â½ tsp
- Black pepper Â½ tsp
- Bread crumbs 4tsp
- Oil For frying
- Plum 1 no
- Kiwi 1no
- Rose merry 1 sprig
- Green chilly 2 no
- Sugar Â½ tsp
- Take fish mince in a bowl.
- Add chopped bell peppers, egg white, salt, pepper, chopped thyme.
- Mix all the ingredients properly.
- Rest it for ½ hour.
- Now add bread crumbs and mix well.
- Make round balls and fry them.
- For Sauce- Take a pan add chopped plum and kiwi and caramelized them.
- Add chopped green chili, salt, pepper, chopped green chili and sugar stir it properly.
- Now take this in grinder jar and make a thick sauce.
- Serve Hot and crispy fish ball with Plum & kiwi sauce.
I have learned all these recipes at Hotel Leela as I have won Lufthansa Cook & Fly” contest and Here is my Story