Basil, Rosemary And Mint Drink For Weight Loss
Basil, rosemary and mint drink for weight loss is a power packed potion with the goodness and benefits of not one but three herbs. Basil leaves are high in iron and great to shoo away those unwanted menstrual cramps, it also helps to detoxify the liver after a night of binge drinking, can improve digestion and immunity by helping healthy bacteria flourish within the gut micro flora. Mint leaves not only help in ailing a sick stomach but also helps with digestion and doing away with headaches. Lastly rosemary sprigs may be consumed for their antioxidant properties and to treat gastrointestinal disorders.
- 1 liter plain drinking water
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 4 fresh basil leaves
- 2 sprig rosemary fresh
- In a large jar add in plain water, along with the basil leaves, mint leaves and rosemary sprigs.
- Stir in all the additions into the water so that they don't settle at the bottom of the jar.
- Cover the jar with a lid and allow this water to be infused with all the goodness of the three herbs.
- Allow to steep at least for 6 hours, but overnight is preferred. You may refrigerate the jar of water as well.
- The next morning pour out the water into a drinking glass, and drink instead of plain water or high calorie sodas.
- You can use the same ingredients by changing the water two times, after which, discard the herbs and make a fresh batch
- Basil, rosemary and mint drink for weight loss is ready.
Looking for more delicious water recipes? Then check out,
- Apple Cinnamon With Apple Cider Vinegar Water To Reduce Belly Fat
- Rose And Chia Seed Detox Treatment For Weightloss
- Kiwi, Mint And Lemongrass Weight Loss Water Recipe
- Orange And Tender Coconut Infused Water For Flat Tummy
- Detox Treatment For Weight Loss With Watermelon, Mint And Lime Water
- Ginger Water Recipe Flat Belly Diet
- Melon With Mint Leaves For Weight Loss Infused Water
- Cucumber Lemon And Mint Water
- Strawberry Cucumber Drink For Weight Loss
- Blueberry And Lemon Slim Belly Water
- Flat Belly Juice Cleanse With Pomegranate And Rosemary
- Orange And Raspberry Water Recipe For A Detox Drink
Calories: 17 kcal | Carbohydrates: 4 g | Protein: 1 g | Fat: 1 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1 g | Sodium: 57 mg | Potassium: 135 mg | Fiber: 2 g | Vitamin A: 1046 IU | Vitamin C: 8 mg | Calcium: 90 mg | Iron: 1 mg
No comments yet
nice and refreshing!! Love herbs in any form
What a lovely combination of hers …