Cucumber Lemon And Mint Water
This cucumber lemon and mint water, is not only hydrating but equally delicious as well. This miracle three ingredient water helps you to anti bloat, fight inflammation and feel energized. Lemons help to clean and alkalize the acidic environment in the body, mint leaves add a little sweetness in place of sugar and are also an excellent digestive aid, lastly cucumbers help to rehydrate and maintain electrolyte balance on a rather hot day!
- 1 litre drinking water
- 1 cucumber large sized, cut into slices with its skin intact
- 1 lemon large sized, cut into slices
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- In a large glass jar add in plain water, unpeeled and sliced cucumber, lemon slices along with washed and cleaned mint leaves.
- Stir in all the additions into the water so that they don't settle at the bottom of the jar.
- Cover the jar with a lid and allow this water to be infused with all the goodness of the cucumber, lemons and mint leaves.
- Allow to steep at least for 6 hours, but overnight is preferred. You may refrigerate the jar of water as well.
- The next morning pour out the water into a drinking glass, and drink instead of plain water or high calorie sodas.
- You can use the same ingredients by changing the water two times, after which, discard all the ingredients and make a fresh batch.
Looking for more delicious water recipes? Then check out,
- Apple Cinnamon With Apple Cider Vinegar Water To Reduce Belly Fat
- Rose And Chia Seed Detox Treatment For Weightloss
- Kiwi, Mint And Lemongrass Weight Loss Water Recipe
- Orange And Tender Coconut Infused Water For Flat Tummy
- Cleansing Drinking Water With Strawberry Blueberry And Rosemary
- Detox Treatment For Weight Loss With Watermelon, Mint And Lime Water
- Ginger Water Recipe Flat Belly Diet
- Melon With Mint Leaves For Weight Loss Infused Water
- Belly Fat Diet Drink With Mango & Basil
- Strawberry Cucumber Drink For Weight Loss
- Blueberry And Lemon Slim Belly Water
- Flat Belly Juice Cleanse With Pomegranate And Rosemary
- Basil, Rosemary And Mint Drink For Weight Loss
- Orange And Raspberry Water Recipe For A Detox Drink
Calories: 83 kcal | Carbohydrates: 20 g | Protein: 4 g | Fat: 1 g | Saturated Fat: 0.1 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.2 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.03 g | Sodium: 65 mg | Potassium: 685 mg | Fiber: 7 g | Sugar: 7 g | Vitamin A: 1196 IU | Vitamin C: 74 mg | Calcium: 155 mg | Iron: 2 mg
No comments yet
Evergreen electrolyte drink, Superb!