Ginger Water Recipe Flat Belly Diet
This ginger water recipe flat belly diet, is so easy to execute, ginger helps combat acidity in a our body and lemon besides providing a new dimension of flavour, is an age old metabolism booster, together they work wonders to detoxify your body and provide you with a flat belly.
- 1 liter water plain drinking
- 2 inch ginger root knob, fresh
- 1 lemon large
- In a large glass jar add in plain water, peeled and grated ginger root and sliced lemons.
- Stir in all the additions into the water so that they don't settle at the bottom of the jar.
- Cover the jar with a lid and allow this water to be infused with all the goodness of the ginger and lemons.
- Allow to steep at least for 6 hours, but overnight is preferred. You may refrigerate the jar of water as well.
- The next morning pour out the water into a drinking glass, and drink instead of plain water or high calorie sodas.
- You can use the same ingredients by changing the water two times, after which, discard the grated ginger and lemon slices and make a fresh batch.
- Your ginger water recipe flat belly diet is ready.
Looking for more delicious water recipes? Then check out,
- Apple Cinnamon With Apple Cider Vinegar Water To Reduce Belly Fat
- Rose And Chia Seed Detox Treatment For Weightloss
- Kiwi, Mint And Lemongrass Weight Loss Water Recipe
- Orange And Tender Coconut Infused Water For Flat Tummy
- Cleansing Drinking Water With Strawberry Blueberry And Rosemary
- Detox Treatment For Weight Loss With Watermelon, Mint And Lime Water
- Melon With Mint Leaves For Weight Loss Infused Water
- Cucumber Lemon And Mint Water
- Belly Fat Diet Drink With Mango & Basil
- Strawberry Cucumber Drink For Weight Loss
- Blueberry And Lemon Slim Belly Water
- Detox Water For Flat Belly (Weight Loss)
- Flat Belly Juice Cleanse With Pomegranate And Rosemary
- Basil, Rosemary And Mint Drink For Weight Loss
- Orange And Raspberry Water Recipe For A Detox Drink
Buy on Amazon
Calories: 43 kcal | Carbohydrates: 13 g | Protein: 1 g | Fat: 1 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1 g | Sodium: 54 mg | Potassium: 207 mg | Fiber: 3 g | Sugar: 3 g | Vitamin A: 24 IU | Vitamin C: 58 mg | Calcium: 60 mg | Iron: 1 mg
No comments yet
Wow! very easy to make as well. Ginger is also a natural pain reliever.
Good one .. Bookmarking this
Super easy recipe with readily available ingredients !
This is Simple and easy Recipe.