Egg Tortellini Pasta With Maggi Masala-E-Magic
You know I have done some amazing experiments in Kitchen when I am in hurry or short of time, Egg Tortellini with Maggi Masala-E-Magic is one of them. This is a quick fix for your breakfast or a quick snack to those sudden guests in the weekday evening or a comfort food anytime of the day. This recipe is a sure shot hit for that late night craving as well.All you need is pasta of your choice (Any of your favourite shape), some vegetables, eggs, of course Maggi Masala-E- Magic and yes you sorted. If you are a vegetarian you can avoid eggs.This is the easiest pasta you will learn today. You can serve it cold as salad or hot depends on your choice.
- 1 cup Pasta tortellini pasta
- 2 egg hard boiled
- 1 onion medium sized, roughly cut in big chunks
- 1 capsicum medium sized, roughly cut in big chunks
- ½ cup sweet corn
- 1 ½ tbsp maggi masala masala-e-magic
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- ½ tbsp chili flakes
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 to 3 tbsp olive oil extra virgin or more to drizzle on top
- Salt to taste, optional
- Parsley for garnish
- Boil the pasta with some salt and 2-3 drops of oil in a deep pot with. Be careful while boiling the pasta. Always boil 5 mins less than the packet instructions. Water should always be triple the quantity of pasta.
- Meanwhile take a wok with olive oil and put all the vegetables in it.
- Sauté for 3-4 mins, don't cook too much, we need to maintain the crunch.
- Now once the pasta is cooked, strain the water and put the pasta in the wok.
- Sauté nicely with vegetables, now sprinkle a 1 1/2 or 1 small pack (rs5) of Maggi Masala- E- Magic
- Now take the boiled eggs, remove the yolks and cut in 1 inch chunks
- Add them to Pasta, Sauté adding vinegar and dried parsley
- If you need extra spice, sprinkle some chili flakes
- Add salt to taste
- Garnish with parsley and more olive oil
- If you are vegetarian you can avoid eggs
- You can also try same recipe with pesto sauce, its equally good
- you can choose any of your favorite pasta shape
- vegetables can be added or deleted as per your taste and choice
Buy on Amazon
Calories: 270 kcal | Carbohydrates: 41 g | Protein: 13 g | Fat: 7 g | Saturated Fat: 2 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3 g | Trans Fat: 0.01 g | Cholesterol: 164 mg | Sodium: 232 mg | Potassium: 487 mg | Fiber: 5 g | Sugar: 8 g | Vitamin A: 2847 IU | Vitamin C: 84 mg | Calcium: 72 mg | Iron: 2 mg
No comments yet
@naveen – Thanx
@Kirti – Yes! this is easy and quick 🙂
@anju – Thanx Mam..
Monika, This is looking absolutely stunning….!!
Very nice and innovative receipe…. because making pasta sauce is also at times challenging.