masala buttermilk recipe also know as masala chaas recipe. masala buttermilk recipe is a healthy refreshing summer coolant and the most easy summer drink. masala buttermilk recipe will make a perfect summer drink to cool down your body.
Best Sellers on Amazon
Yield / Serves
Lightly sour curd – 1 cup
Curry leaves – 2 sprigs
Green chilli – 2 no’s
Cumin seeds – ½ spoon
Ginger – small piece
Water – ¼ cup water
Salt to taste
Take a mixer grinder add lightly sour curd (without milk cream) and water grind well for 1 minute. Now take a serving glass and add one glass of butter milk, required salt then mix well.
Next take a mortar and pestle at first and then add green chilli crushed well put in to butter milk. Now add cumin seeds then crushed well and add in to masala butter milk and mix well.
Next add ginger and crushed well then put it in to butter milk. At last tear some curry leaves and put in to butter milk then check salt, if less means add and mixed well.
Healthy and spicy masala butter milk is ready to drink.
- Here i am used lightly sour curd, you can also use fresh curd without cream.
- This is a special south Indian butter milk often prepare in summer time to reduce heat in body.
- Some people like butter milk with salt only, no need add any masala items.
- If you add curd with cream in blender means butter will come and it will destroy the real taste, so avoid adding curd with cream.
- You can also add ice cubes instead of water or else at the time of serving Indian Spiced Buttermilk.
- Masala Chaas is a delicious combination of curd, water and masala which you can serve in summers with your meals.
- More Drinks from Famous Indian Recipes : Dalgona Coffee | watermelon juice recipe | Coconut milk | Dates Smoothie Juice
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Rated 4 based on 1 votes
Be the first to rate this post.
Share on pinterest
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on whatsapp
Browse by Served As
Browse Recipes By