Easy yet immensely tasty Boiled potato rolls.
- 3 brown bread slices
- 2 boiled potatoes
- 1 tbsp finely chopped green dhania leaves
- Â¼ teaspoon red chilli powder
- Dip the slices in water and take out immediately. Remove the crusts and squeeze out the water as much as possible without breaking the slices.
- Add all masalas to the boiled potatoes and mash properly so that no lumps remain. Add one tablespoon of this mixture to each slice.
- Roll the slices and press from all sides to make oblong rolls. Deep fry till golden brown. Serve hot with tomato sauce and green chutney.
Use any number of boiled vegetable fillings.