Soya chaap I prepared in different ways. I made the whole chaap along with stick. Another chaap in same process but in pieces with coconut cream and without coconut cream.
- 4 Soya chaap
- 1 tbsp ginger chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 2 tbsp onion paste
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp kashmir mirch
- ½ cup green peas
- ¼ tsp cinnamon sticks
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 to 4 cloves
- Oil as required
- Salt to taste
- Soya chaap cut in pieces then shallow fry and keep aside.
- Take a pan add oil, chopped ginger, onion paste, garlic paste and tomato paste. Stir for a minute.
- Add turmeric powder, cumin powder, kashmir mirch again stir then pour little water.
- Add fried Soya chaap, green peas and cinnamon powder. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with coconut cream or without coconut cream. Ready to serve with chapati.
Calories: 78 kcal | Carbohydrates: 15 g | Protein: 5 g | Fat: 1 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1 g | Sodium: 150 mg | Potassium: 376 mg | Fiber: 4 g | Sugar: 5 g | Vitamin A: 839 IU | Vitamin C: 22 mg | Calcium: 57 mg | Iron: 3 mg