Moong Dal Ki Chat And Fried Potato
- for-dal-----green gram dal without skin 2 cup
- roasted cumin powder 2 tsp
- black salt 1 tsp
- lemon juice as reqired
- finely chopped onion as required
- butter as required
- red chili powder 2 tsp or to taste
- dry whole red chili 4 to 5
- deshi ghee/clarified butter 1 tbsp
- for potato--diced potato 4 large size
- oil for frying
- chopped green chili
- chat masala to taste.
- how to make dal----wash n soak the dal for 1/2 an hour.
- let it boil with 6 cup water,after a boil keep out the dirt,cook it till it become like thick paste.
- fry the whole red chili in ghee keep aside.
- switch of the flame , serve in a bowl ,now garnish with black salt,cumin powder,red chili powder,onion,lemon juice n lots of butter...
- for potato---heat the oil in a pan add salt and fry the potato till golden n crisp . put in a bowl.
- put in a bowl.
- garnish with green chili,chat masala powder