Moong Dal Chat
- Green gram dal without skin 2 cup
- Roasted cumin powder 2 tsp
- Black salt 1 tsp
- Lemon juice 2Tbsp
- Finely chopped onion 2 tbsp
- Butter 50 gram
- Red chili powder 2 tsp or to taste
- Dry whole red chili 4 to 5
- Deshi ghee/clarified butter 1 tbsp
- For Potato--diced potato 4 large size
- oil for frying
- chopped green chili
- chat masala to taste.
- Wash n soak the dal for 1/2 an hour.
- Let it boil with 6 cup water,after a boil keep out the dirt,cook it till it become like thick paste.
- Fry the whole red chili in ghee keep aside.
- Switch of the flame , serve in a bowl ,now garnish with black salt,cumin powder,red chili powder,onion,lemon juice n lots of butter...
- Heat the oil in a pan add salt and fry the potato till golden n crisp .
- Put in a bowl.
- Garnish with green chili,chat masala powder.....