Stuffed Mango Parantha
My Stuffed Mango Parantha is a Indian Dessert . We can serve Stuffed Mango Parantha in lunch and dinner also .I am sure Stuffed Mango Parantha will be a favorite of every ones.ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
- 1/4 cup wheat flour
- 1/4 cup all propose flour
- 1 tsp oil for shortning
- 1 pinch Salt
- For sttufing--1/4 cup mava
- 1/4 cup Mango pulp
- 1/2 cup powdere sugar
- 1 tsp mango emulsion
- 2 tsp suji
- 1 tsp Cardamom powdere
- Mix wheat flour and maida ,salt ,1 tsp oil and make a soft with the help of water and keep aside.
- In a pan mix mava ,suji , mango pulp, sugar and cook on medium flame till it becomes a soft dough and add cardamom power .Make small balls of the filling.
- Take a big lemon size dough and wiyh the help of our palm and fingers make a bowl of it .
- In this bowl put a ball of stuffing and make a closed ball.With the help of rolling pin make a Parantha.
- In pan pour some ghee and shallow fry the Parantha.
- Our sweet and tangy stuffed mango Parantha is ready to serve.