Cheesy Gobi Stuffed Parantha
- For stuffing: Couliflower 2 cup grated with hand grater
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds Jeera
- 1/2 teaspoon redchilli powder optional
- 1 chopped green chili
- 2 tbsp chopped green coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 4 Cheese cubes
- For dough :- 1 cup wheat flour
- Water to knead the dough
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Ajwain 1/2 tspn
- Mix flour, salt water and ajwain together to make a soft dough (add water as needed). Set the dough aside to rest for 5-10 mins.
- Preparing stuffing:- Cut the couliflower in big florets . And boil 1 litre of water, add one teaspoon salt to it Now switch off the flame dip the coluliflower floret in salted hot water for 2 mins. Drain the water.
- Now grate the couliflower with hand grater. Do not use food processor. Squeeze the cauliflower take out as much water as possible. Add all stuffing ingredients together, mix it well.
- Making the Paratha Take dough as you take for normal chapati. Roll it into a small circle. Place 3-4 tespn of stuffing in the center, grate cheese over it. To wrap, pull the edges of the rolled chapati
- Heat an iron skillet tawa or medium high heat. Press the filled ball lightly on both sides on a surface covered with dry whole wheat flour.Keep the sealed side of the filled ball on top.Roll the ball with a light hand into circle(like normal chapati)
- If the dough sticks to the rolling pin or rolling surface, dust with dry flour. Place rolled paratha on the skillet. After a few seconds, the paratha will start to change color and puff up. Flip the paratha over.
- After a few seconds, spread one teaspoon of oil over the paratha. Flip the paratha again and lightly press the puffed areas with a spatula. Flip again and press with the spatula making sure the parathas are golden-brown on both sides.
- Repeat for the remaining parathas. Keep all the paranthas seprately, so they donâ€™t get soggy.
My today’s Dessert recipe is extremely simple. It hardly takes just 10 to 15 minutes…
Gingerbread – The Modern Way
There is one basic difference between Classic Traditional Gingerbread and this modern variation – No…
Crispy Chana Chilly
Chili chana fry is a very spicy and delicious starter. Chili chana fry starter is…
Wheat Veg Momos- A healthier version of the famous street food in the past decade…
Healthy Carrot Cake With Yogurt Icing
Healthy Carrot Cake With Yogurt IcingA healthy carrot cake with yogurt icing Good for breakfast…
Kaju katli or kaju barfi is a well known sweet in all over India, but…
How Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar Can Change Your Life?
Apple cider vinegar is claimed to be one of the healthiest of all kinds of vinegar used by those health-conscious…
The Top 8 Ways Coffee Can Help You Lose Weight
Coffee is one of the world’s favorite beverages, and for good reason! It tastes amazing, it gives you a boost…
Make Lunchbox Meals Stress-Free
Lunchboxes are not as popular as they used to be. Nowadays, most office employees tend to buy food on the…
Calories In Common Foods Which You Relish
If “How to lose weight” is your most important goal for this year (again!) and if you are the one…
Safe and Healthy Cookware: What You Need to Know When Choosing Non-Toxic Pots & Pans
Eat healthy fats, avoid refined sugar, eat your veggies as close to natural as possible, include whole grains in your…
7 Dishes That’ll Turn Your Backyard BBQ Into A Gourmet Spread
Don’t believe anyone who tells you that a BBQ cannot be a gourmet affair. You don’t need perfect, white starch…
No comments yet
I m drooling