Sadabahar Baigan Eggplant
These brinjals (eggplant)i have named it as sadabahar baigan because you will never get bored of eating this,they are crispy and tangy in taste. You can make them as a side dish if someone comes to your house without any hint.Its a quick and easy vegetable you can make for your sudden guests.
- 1 whole medium sized brinjal eggplant
- gm flour - 1 cup
- Chili flakes - 2 tsp
- Hung curd and coriander leaves for garnish
- Mango powder for sprinkling on the top
- Take the brinjal and cut it into thick slices(not very thick medium slices) Take a bowl add gram flour add salt and chili flakes in the flour and mix it well.
- Now take a wok add oil for deep frying . Coat the pieces of baigan in the gram flour and deep fry them in batches.
- Flip the pieces gently and when the brinjals starts turning crispy take them out and put them on an absorbent paper.
- Now lastly place your sliced fried brinjals and sprinkle some dry mango powder on it. Garnish it with hung curd on the top with some fresh green coriander leaves.
- You can also sprinkle oregano and chili flakes to make it more flavorful.