Potato Egg Curry – Ande Aloo Ka Salan – Anda Aloo Rasa
Potato Egg Curry recipe is a very healthy North Indian recipe. This recipe is a great option for dinner or lunch. Made with boiled eggs and boiled potato, this recipe is the daily doze of protein you need. Try this lip-smacking recipe with some delicious romali roti or a homemade chapati.
- 6 egg boiled and peeled
- 6 potatoes boiled and peeled cut into 2
- 1 large roughly chopped onion
- 1 large roughly chopped tomato
- 1 teaspoon Ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 5 tbsp mustard oil
- Take mixer jar add onion, tomato, ginger garlic paste n grind it into fine paste.
- Coat boiled eggs with turmeric powder. Heat oil in wok fry all boiled eggs in heated oil for 3 to 5minutes on low flame. When eggs fried taransfer it to a plate.
- Fry potatoes in same heated oil on low flame. When potatoes change the color into light brown. transfer it to a plate.
- In same oil, add paste (prepared earlier) n saute till you get aroma. Add salt, red chili powder, coriander powder and garam masala powder and saute till oil starts floating on all over masala.
- Add 2 cups of water n bring it to boil.
- Add fried eggs and potatoes in it. Cover the lid n simmer it for 3 to 5minutes on low flame.
No need to add turmeric powder 1nce we used it to coating on eggs.