Paneer Malai Tikka
Paneer Malai Tikka is a recipe of soft succulent chunky cubes of Paneer/Indian cottage cheese. A flavor of Indian spices embrace the taste buds while eating this paneer malai tikka. It's a delicious, go easy, vegetarian snack recipe. Yogurt, cashew and poppy seed paste gives it a soft malai texture, lemon makes it tangy, pungent smell of kasuri methi gives an unique flavor and makes simple paneer Tikka to Paneer Malai Tikka.
- 1 Indian cottage cheese block paneer, cut into cube pieces
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- 2 tsp Ginger paste
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tsp green chili paste
- 1 tbsp cashew paste
- 1 tbsp poppy seed paste
- 2 tsp kasuri methi
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- Salt for seasoning
- Chat Masala
- In a bowl add paneer cubes, salt, ginger garlic paste, green chili paste and lemon juice and mix well. Marinate for minimum 1 hour.
- After 1 hour in paneer cube marination add yogurt, poppy seed and cashew paste, garam masala powder, coriander powder, kasuri methi and mix well. Keep aside for another 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in griller or grill pan. Line up paneer cubes in skewers. Spray vegetable oil on paneer cubes. In low heat cook paneer from both sides until soft and tender.
- Sprinkle chat masala over it. Serve hot with Pudina and coriander leaves green chutney.
Dip paneer cubes into boling water for 30 minutes before marination.
Calories: 44 kcal | Carbohydrates: 4 g | Protein: 2 g | Fat: 3 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1 g | Cholesterol: 1 mg | Sodium: 24 mg | Potassium: 66 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 1 g | Vitamin A: 10 IU | Vitamin C: 2 mg | Calcium: 55 mg | Iron: 1 mg