Teriyaki Chicken And Veggie Noodles By Celebrity Chef Rakhee Vaswani
Celebrity Chef Rakhee Vaswani shares a very healthy and tasty Chicken Recipe where the use of Teriyaki and oyster sauce brings a zesty taste to this chicken recipe. It is a complete wholesome meal with chicken and noodles going on the same platter.
- 100 gm Boneless chicken leg portion, shredded
- 1 packet Noodles boiled
- ¼ Red Pepper sliced
- ¼ Yellow Pepper sliced
- ¼ Green Pepper sliced
- 4 florets Broccoli blanched
- 1 Spring onion white and green, sliced
- 4 slices Zucchini
- 1 handful Bean sprouts
- 2 tsp Garlic minced
- 2 tbsp Teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbsp Oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp Soya sauce
- ½ tsp White pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2 egg scrambled
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a wok and add chicken; season with salt and white pepper powder and keep aside.
- Heat 1 tsp oil again and season the scrambled eggs with salt and pepper and keep aside.
- Heat remaining oil and fry the garlic and all the veggies except the bean sprouts. Stir for a few seconds.
- Next, add the chicken, eggs, noodles, teriyaki sauce and oyster sauce and season well. Stir on a high flame for a minute.
- Switch off the gas and add the sprouts. Toss well and pack the noodles with a small container of soya sauce for extra punch.
This recipe which has been shared by Celebrity Chef Rakhee Vaswani from her book – PICKY EATERS” This book is about making everyday food fun, exciting and yummy for kids. It is targeted at mothers who have picky eaters (albeit of all ages!) at home, and whose children revolt at the mere thought of eating greens and who are constantly running out of nutritious lunchbox ideas.
Culinary Expert and Chef Rakhee runs Palate Culinary Academy to hone the skills of new cooks. You can follow Celebrity Chef Rakhee Vaswani on Twitter: @PalateStudio , Instagram: @palateculinary and her YouTube Channel Rakhee Vaswani
Don’t forget to grab the copy of “Picky Eater”
Calories: 1131 kcal | Carbohydrates: 178 g | Protein: 50 g | Fat: 23 g | Saturated Fat: 3 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11 g | Trans Fat: 0.1 g | Cholesterol: 196 mg | Sodium: 2325 mg | Potassium: 958 mg | Fiber: 8 g | Sugar: 10 g | Vitamin A: 447 IU | Vitamin C: 36 mg | Calcium: 105 mg | Iron: 5 mg