Gluten Free , Zebra Striped Japanese Cotton Cheesecake Infused With Spirulina
Very healthy, kid friendly, Gluten free, zebra striped "japanese cotton cheese cake " with Spirulina- A superfood from plantsource thats high in protien, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants!
- 125 gms cream cheese
- 60 gms milk
- 40 gms oil
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 30 gms ðŸŒ½ flour
- 30 gms castor sugar
- 1 TBSP organic spirulina powder
- Mix all Ingredients 'except the egg whites Nd Spirulina' into a smooth paste and keep it aside!
- Beat egg whites from the 3 yellow- to stiff peak with 50gms of castor sugar and fold it into the cream cheese mixture.
- In a seperate bowl take one full TBSP of spirulina powder and mix half of the cream cheese batter.
- In a prepared 18cms pan, alternate the green and white batter to form the zebra stripes! Place in hot water and bake for 90 min!
- Let it sit overnight so the flavours seep through
Please buy fresh organic spirulina powder! Let the baked cheese cake sit in the fridge overnight, allow the flavours to seep through! Enjoy chilled!
No comments yet
After seeing this Pic, I am searching for you…mindblowing, welcome to the community.