3 Ingredients Crispy Flourless Cookies – Gluten-Free, Oil-Free, Sugar-Free | Sesame Seeds Cookies
Sharing very healthy cookie recipe today which are Gluten-free, oil-free and Sugar-free. These cookies are best to bake and gift this festive season. Do try it out.
- 50 gm Sesame Seeds Til
- 50 gm Pumpkin Seeds
- 3/4 Banana if big OR 1 small banana
- 1 tsp Honey optional
- Dry roast sesame seeds till colour changes. Cool down completely.
- Mix pumpkin seeds with roasted sesame seeds.
- Blend banana and add all other ingredients.
- Spread small portion of the mixture on parchment paper and bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 10 min. Cool down completely until crisp.
- Store in airtight container.
Buy on Amazon
Calories: 333 kcal | Carbohydrates: 22 g | Protein: 12 g | Fat: 25 g | Saturated Fat: 4 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 11 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9 g | Trans Fat: 0.01 g | Sodium: 5 mg | Potassium: 479 mg | Fiber: 6 g | Sugar: 9 g | Vitamin A: 35 IU | Vitamin C: 4 mg | Calcium: 258 mg | Iron: 6 mg