Cute Egg Less Cup Cake
Simple and very easy to bake... Homely baked sweet pan cakes... perfect for your valentine.
- All Purpose flour: 1 Cup
- Condensed Milk: 3/4 Cup
- Castor sugar - 1/2 cup
- Unflavored oil: 1/2 Cup
- Baking powder: 1 tspn.
- Baking Soda: 1/2 tspn.
- Vanilla essence: 1 tspn.
- Milk: 2 to 3 tspn
- Instant coffee Powder: 1 tspn
- Mix Fruit Jam for Garnishing
- In Luke-warm milk, add coffee powder and mix it well.
- Take condensed milk and oil and beat it well. Add caster sugar in it and beat it with beater until it gets light in color. No lumps should be there. Add Vanilla essence and coffee mixture. Mix it well.
- In another bowl, mix all the dry ingredients ( flour, baking powder, and soda ) and mix well.
- Transfer this dry mixture to the prior mixture of condensed milk. Mix altogether with "Cut&Fold" method.
- Preheat the oven on 180 degree for 12-15 minutes. Transfer the cake batter to silicon cup cake mold. And tap it well to make the upper surface smooth.
- Put this cake mold into the preheated oven for 20 minutes @ 180 degree. After 20 minutes, take that out and let it come to the room temperature.
- Remove the cup cakes from the cake molds. Sprinkle caster sugar on the prepared cup cakes and garnish them with a drop of a Mix fruit jam. Cup Cake is READY !!!