Chocolate Biscuit Balls / Choco Biscuit Balls
Very tasty and chocolaty. It is very easy and quick recipe. Perfect with a glass of milk.
- Bournvita biscuit : 120 g packet
- Tiger crunch biscuit : 1 packet
- Muesli : 2 tbsp + 3 tbsp
- Chocolate milk spread : 2 tbsp heaped
- Fun foods chocolate syrup as needed to knead the dough
- Almonds : 3 tbsp
- Chocolate chips : 1/2 cup
- For topping :
- White chocolate bar : 1 small
- Honey : 1 tbsp
- Water : 1 tbsp
- Chocolate chips : few
- In a mixer jar take both the biscuits and crush them into fine powder. Add 2 tbsp muesli again crush it to powder.Transfer it to a bowl.
- Add chocolate chips, almonds and 3 tbsp muesli. Mix well.
- Add chocolate milk spread. Mix well.
- Now add chocolate syrup and mix well and knead it to a dough.
- Grease a plate. Now make small balls from the dough and keep it in fridge for 1/2 hr.
- Take white chocolate bar in a bowl. Place it in microwave for 30 sec and melt it. Now add honey and water to it and mix well.
- Take out choco biscuit balls from the fridge. Dip it in melted chocolate and top with chocolate chip.
- Place it in plate.
- Repeat same with all the balls.
- Serve chilled.
- instead of milk choco spread, nutella can be used
- instead of muesli, cornflakes can be used.
- i have used hershey’s chocolate syrup.