Chilly Mutton Sliders
Mutton Sliders is a simple marinated recipe which has been made by celebrity Chef Shazia Khan. When Mutton is marinated with simple Indian spices like Ginger, garlic paste, pepper powder and green chillies. It gives a zipping taste to your taste buds. Simple to make this recipe would surely find a place in hearts of Mutton-Lovers.
- Mutton cubes boneless shoulder piece - 500 gms
- Green Chilles cut into halves - 7
- Ginger paste 1 tsp
- Garlic paste -1 tsp
- Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
- Vinegar - 4 tbsp
- Oil - 3 tbsp
- Onions finely diced - 2
- Soy sauce -1 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup - 1 tbsp
- Coriander finely chopped - 20 gms
- buns / pav cut into halves , buttered and toasted- 10 small
- In a bowl, mix the mutton pieces along with green chilies, ginger paste, garlic paste, pepper powder, vinegar, and salt. Mix everything together and allow it to marinate for 1/2 hour.
- Add 1/2 a cup of water and pressure cook on the clip-on pressure cooker till the mutton is done.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry onions till translucent add the cooked mutton, along with the stock, and bring to boil.
- Add soy sauce, tomato ketchup, coriander and cook the mutton till it's coated with the masala, season with salt.
- Place mutton on toasted buns, and Garnish with Corainder
MasterChef session 2 Runner up and celebrity Chef Shazia Khan demystified ‘nouvelle cuisine’ for the home cook at a food tasting event. The event was hosted by TTK Prestige, showcased Chef Shazia demonstrating the ease of recreating Michelin star quality food at home and reiterating the importance of sourcing fresh local produce and quality ingredients for fine tasting food. This Recipe uses “clip on pressure cooker” and “induction cooktop” which has been newly launched by TTK Prestige.
Chef Shazia Khan Visit Profile / Website
In collaboration with