- Full fat milk - 2 lts
- Powdered Sugar - 1/3 cup
- Cardamom - 4 powdered
- Pistachios - 8 roughly chopped (optional)
- Saffron - few strands soaked in a tbsp of warm milk
- Heat milk in a wide bottomed pan and bring to a boil. Allow the milk simmer on medium flame till it reaches half its original quantity. Keep stirring in between.
- Add powdered sugar, cardamom powder and roughly chopped nuts. Mix well and keep simmering on medium flame, stirring till it further reduces to almost one-third of its original quantity. It will have a rabdi consistency and like a very thick milk.
- Turn off flame and allow to cool
- Once cool, place the mixture in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Place the empty kulfi molds in the freezer to chill.
- Remove it after 2 hours and again repeat the whisking process. At this stage, pour the whisked mixture into chilled kulfi molds and close the lids
- Place the kulfi molds in the deep freezer and allow to set overnight or at least 8 hours.
- Once the kulfi sets, place the kulfi mold in lukewarm water for a few secs to help it unmould easily.
- You can garnish with more nuts.
Saffron And Roasted Pumpkin Soup
A delicious and healthy soup smooth like silk prepared with roasted pumpkin flavored with garlic,…
Baked Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
Oven baked sweet potatoes fries are guilt-free, easy side dish recipe. It’s a healthy tiffin…
Blackrice, Ladies Finger & Basil Spaghetti
Today I tried Black Rice spaghetti with ladies finger and basil leaves and they turned…
Kaju katli or kaju barfi is a well known sweet in all over India, but…
"Pohala" fish is a common variety we get in local fish market in Odisha. Usually…
Chilli Honey Bangalore Iyengar Style (Eggless) Cake
Honey chilli cake is Indian bakery style Eggless cake. I twisted honey cake with chili…
BBQ Essentials – Everything You Need for a Delicious BBQ Day at Home
BBQ Essentials! BBQs are about enjoying mouth-watering steaks and grills with your friends and family on a summer evening. However,…
8 Quick Healthy Breakfasts For Busy Students
You know how they say, that breakfast is the most important meal of the day? On average, we have to…
The Ultimate Guide To Making The Perfect Cup of Coffee
Are you a coffee lover? If so, there’s nothing like a perfectly brewed cup of coffee. Nothing quite like the…
What Is Japanese Sushi? A Low Calorie Street Food From Japan And Its Types
Ever since Japanese cuisine has grabbed the attention of food lovers across the globe, Japanese sushi is the first dish…
Is Squash or Pumpkin a Fruit or Vegetable? [INFOGRAPHIC] Types of Squash, Nutritional benefits, and much more…
Is Squash or Pumpkin a Fruit or Vegetable? They say that the tastiest food is not healthy. Squash, though, is…
The Complete Guide To Baking Bread at Home
There’s no denying that the Covid-19 pandemic has had a profound impact on our lives. One of the privileges we…