Oats And Almond Praline Kulfi
Oats and almonds are brain food for kids. Kulfi and ice creams are kids favorite. I have given a healthy twist to original kulfi recipe and made it healthier. Kulfi is most favorite summer food of kids.
- Half litre full fat milk
- Sugar as per taste
- 8-10 chopped almonds
- 5-6 tbsp multigrain rolling oats
- First dry roast oats and almonds in a pan and keep them aside
- In a same pan add 1tbsp sugar, when sugar starts melting and changing into the brown color, add roasted oats and almonds. Stir it. Turn off the gas, immediately pour this mix on thali or plate. Roll it with roller pin and make a praline.
- Let it cool this praline for 3-4 minutes. Now take a grinder and grind this praline into fine powder. Keep this aside.
- Now take deep vessel, add milk and cook until milk remains half in quantity. Now add powdered praline. Mix well. Cook again for 5 minutes. Let it cool completely
- Pour this mix into kulfi molds and freeze it about 4 hours. Oats almonds praline kulfi is ready.