Prawn malai curry
Prawn malai curry It is very easy to cook I used green peas coconut cream and Shahi garam masala for malai curry.
- 250 gm prawn
- 1 bowl green peas paste
- 2 tbsp onion paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 ginger paste
- 1 tsp garam masala shahi garam masala
- 2 tbsp oil for cooking
- Coconut cream
- Salt to taste
- Wash the prawn and marinate with salt and lemon juice.
- Make a paste with green peas, coriander leaves and green chillies.
- Heat oil in a pan then shallow fry the marinated prawn and keep aside. In the remaining oil add onion paste and ginger garlic paste.
- Stir continuously then add green peas paste and Shahi garam masala, stir again. Sprinkle water and salt to taste.
- Add fried prawn and cook for a few minutes. After then put off the flame. Drop coconut cream as much you like.
- Serve with any combination like steamed rice/ jeera rice/ pulao etc.
Buy on Amazon
Calories: 242 kcal | Carbohydrates: 2 g | Protein: 26 g | Fat: 15 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9 g | Trans Fat: 0.1 g | Cholesterol: 201 mg | Sodium: 150 mg | Potassium: 355 mg | Fiber: 0.4 g | Sugar: 0.5 g | Vitamin A: 0.4 IU | Vitamin C: 2 mg | Calcium: 87 mg | Iron: 1 mg