Makki Ka Chilla Recipe | Corn Chilla
Delicious pancakes/ cheela made by using Makki Atta or Corn flour, a healthy breakfast recipe loaded with vegetables. Preparing makki ki roti is little difficult to roll but Makke ka chilla is simple way to enjoy corn flour during winter months. It is a simple recipe which even bachelors and beginners can prepare.
- Makki Atta Corn Flour - 1/2 cup
- Grated Carrot - 2tbsps
- Chopped Spring Onions - 2 tbsps
- Salt Red Chilli powder - As per taste
- Prepare a batter of makki atta with adequate water. Add in rest of the ingredients.
- Grease non-stick pan wiht little oil and spread the batter on cook on medium flame until crisp. Cook from both sides till golden brown.
- Serve with curd and green chilli pickle.
One of my favorites
Great to know