Keerai Puliserri (Creamy Spinach Buttermilk Gravy)
- Arai keerai or Thandu Keerai Indian Spinach 1 bunch
- Coconut grated 5 tb spoons
- Green chillies 3 and red chillies 2
- Thick butter milk without any lumps with very mild sourness 300 ml
- Coconut oil 2 tea spoons
- Mustard seeds a red chilli and 1/2 tea spoon fenugreek seeds for sauteing
- Remove the thick bottom stems and take the leaves alone from the spinach bundle. Wash them well and chop.
- Grind the coconut and chillies to fine paste with water. Mix the paste with butter milk and keep aside. Now heat a wok with coconut oil and add the sauteing items.
- After they splutter and fenugreek becomes brown add the chopped leaves and fry well.To retain the colour of the spinach add half tea spoon of sugar. Add a cup of water and salt and let the spinach to cook well till it becomes soft.
- Once the water is evoparated mash the spinach well with the back of the ladle. Add the buttermilk mix to it and mix well.
- Wait till the gravy starts coming up with bubbles and switch off the stove. Don't allow it to boil well like other kuzhambus.
Zucchini, Cauliflower And Dried Rose Petal Soup
Enjoy your monsoon or winters with this hearty, smooth and silky soup prepared with the…
Diwali is meant for special sweets and what better than to make some of these…
Pumpkin & Espresso Chia Pudding Parfait
Intense & robust flavours of coffee, balanced by sweet warm flavours of cinnamon scented pumpkin…
These Mango Popsicles are mixed with kiwi pieces for a delicious no sugar added fruit…
Figs & Walnuts Espresso Sandwich Cookies
Filled with coffee and chocolate ganache, these sandwich cookies are a decadent treat.
Balachaung (Burmese Recipe)
This recipe is just like our pickles. Burmese don’t like chapatis like us. They like…
New Year’s Eve Twisted Party Ideas
Welcome, New Year!! You must be thinking about New Year’s Eve nibbles and what should you cook today to celebrate…
Banana Nutrition Facts, Banana Recipes, Banana Ripening And Much More…
Banana Nutrition Facts, Banana Recipes! A recent belief has cropped up among the “health-conscious” which says that bananas have too…
Magical Benefits Of Baking Soda which will make you fall in love with it
Most of us have, at any given time, at least one box of baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) in our pantry…
4 Benefits Of Using Smoked Spices In Cooking
Salt and spices are essential staples in the kitchen. Both are used in almost every flavorful dish. Food would be…
10 signs that you love to experiment in Kitchen
1. You are always in search of Recipes. 2. You are seen in food supermarket more than in cinema hall…
Amul – The Longest Ad Campaign In The World
The Longest Ad Campaign In The World? A protest, a voice to say “NO” to exploitation can change the world…