Ham And Cheese Quiche
Ham and Cheese Quiche very easy to make and delicious. Depending on how many people you can double ingredients put in a none stick square cake pan. To really boost flavor saute some onions or what ever vegetable you want let sit in fridge over night and back next day I personally love this recipe for any meal.
- 1 pre-made pie shell I recommend Marie Callenderâ€™s in your grocerâ€™s freezer
- 6 egg
- 1 Â½ cups heavy cream or milk if you use cake pan style no crust
- 1 cup diced ham or more to your liking I purchase this in a bag in the meat section
- optional Â¼ cup diced onion saute'd
- 1 cup freshly shredded cheddar cheese or more to your liking
- salt/pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 during preperation â€œPamâ€ a small pan and sautÃ© onions with ham for appx 5 mins.
- Pour sauted ham and onions and shredded cheese into premade pie shell.
- Beat eggs with heavy cream until well blended, add salt and pepper. Pour over top. Bake 35-45 mins until set. (When you take the quiche out of the oven, the middle of the pie should not jiggle)
- Let stand 5 Minutes and dig in.
Use toothpick and poke in middle at 35 to 45 minutes eggs should be slight brown on top and no egg stuck to the tooth pick. ENJOY ( Can also turn this in to a Meat Lovers Quiche by adding sausage and Bacon to recipe but cut down the ham a little or leave the full amount in be as creative as you like).