Domino’S Style Spinach Bread Sticks
- Whole wheat flour-2 cups
- Oats flour-1 cup
- Spinach puree-1 cup
- Fresh yeast-5 tspn
- Honey/brown sugar/palm sugar-2/3 tblspn
- Garlic bread seasoning
- Crushed garlic -1 tspn
- Milk powder-5 tspn
- Olive oil-3 tblspn
- For the filling
- Sweet corn -1/2 cup
- Chopped onion-2 tblspn
- Crushed garlic-1 tspn
- Butter/olive oil-1 tspn
- Jalepino peppers-1 tblspn chopped
- Bell peppers -2 tblspns mixed
- Warm water to knead the dough
- Cheddar cheese-1/4 cup grated or diced
- Well for this recipe first yeast needs to be bloomed which I had already described in my donut recipe.Exactly the same way we have to knead the dough using spinach puree,garlic and olive oil and the dough needs to be kept covered with a moist cloth.
- Dough needs to kept in a warmer and darker place for about an hour for it's first proving.While the dough is proving you can prepare the stuffing for which heat little butter or oil in a pan saute onion and garlic till the raw smell goes away.
- To this add boiled sweet corn and bell pepper and all the veggies you wanna include and keep aside. Now check the dough if it's double in size then knock back take it out and roll it like a chapati in a round disks.Spread cheese spread or hung curd .
- Spread the prepared veggies mixture on half side of the roll as the other side will cover this half.Now sprinkle generous amount of cheese and adjust seasoning.And cover with the other half of the disc.
- Pinch the corners so that the stuffing doesn't come out while baking and make sharp cuts over this like Domino's cheese garlic bread and rest it for about 20 mnts for second rise.
- After the second rise brush the top with garlic butter and sprinkle oregano ,chilli flakes and garlic bread seasoning and bake for about 25 mnts till the top gets little brown There you go...much healthier version of Domino's is right in front of you
- I am so sorry that I couldn't share more pics of this recipe as I have lost them .
CESTINO ITALIANO – Italian baked Bread Katori filled with pizza toppings and Italian seasoning.
Cucumber Salad Recipe
Classic Cucumber Salad is just a few ingredient recipe which is made in a jiffy.…
Millet Pizza Burgers
A delicious and super healthy millet burger that combines two favourites: pizza and burgers!
Eggless Chocolate Cake With Molasses
An Eggless Chocolate cake recipe with molasses which packed with goodness of Molasses and its…
How To Chicken Breasts In The Instant Pot
Chicken breasts are probably one of the most cooked and popular dishes out there. They…
Spinach – Aloe Vera Buttermilk
A spicy, healthy and easy buttermilk prepared by Spinach and Aloe vera along with flavourful…
Why Indians Eat With Their Hands?
Quite interesting, but this topic has always been intriguing to me, since eating habits with hands is normally found mostly…
5 Best Red Wines And Which One Should You Pick?
5 Best Red Wines? The human mind always has an affinity for all things mysterious, like wine and the stock market. It’s…
11 Best Juices for Hair Loss Prevention
Best Juices for Hair Loss Prevention Hair thinning and balding in men though terrifying is very common nowadays. Men suffer…
Avakai: The Fiery “Must Have” And Popular Mango Pickle From Andhra
Mango Pickle From Andhra: Avakai! Tomorrow, April 22, is Aam Achaar Day! Ah! Achaar, especially mango pickle is a must…
Sugar Facts, Not So Sweet…
Sugar Facts! Sugar candies, Ice-creams, Lollipops, chocolates and what not. As a parent how many times have you struggled pulling…
List Of Unique Berries That You’ve Probably Never Heard Of (With Pictures)
We hope you enjoyed are previous article on Types Of Berries, Health Benefits And Berry Recipes, today our Plattershare content…