Garlic Bread (Dominos Style)
Delicious cheesy garlic Bread, so popular in domino's. So made this at home and was yummy...
- 1.25 cup Refined Flour Maida
- 2.5 tsp Yeast
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1.5 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Grated mozzarella and cheddar
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- Cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Butter Melted
- Activate the yeast, add sugar to the warm milk. Mix the yeast to it and let it activate, it will take about 5-10 minutes. You will know it's activated when there is froth or foam above in the milk.
- Now combine it with Maida, salt, little oil and make a smooth dough. Leave the dough to rise in a warm place for about 1.5 hr.
- Spread cheese, oregano, cayenne pepper, garlic powder and little salt. Spread all this only to half of the dough
- Now fold the dough, that is bring one half of the round on the other to close it. pinch the ends to seal them.
- Now with a knife, make light straight cuts and apply melted butter, sprinkle some more oregano, cayenne pepper on top. Bake them for 20 minutes in a preheated oven at 190-200 C. Cut and serve
Calories: 233 kcal | Carbohydrates: 36 g | Protein: 8 g | Fat: 6 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2 g | Trans Fat: 1 g | Cholesterol: 6 mg | Sodium: 112 mg | Potassium: 171 mg | Fiber: 3 g | Sugar: 3 g | Vitamin A: 69 IU | Vitamin C: 1 mg | Calcium: 49 mg | Iron: 2 mg