Bored of chocolates?This valentine try something new for your lovemate,this cold dessert would really add colors to your special day.
Ingredients & Quantity
- Granulated sugar - 2 tbsp
- Cocoa powder - 2 tbsp
- Chocolate bars or compound - (half cup)
- Cornflour powder - 3/4 tbsp
- 3/2 cup of milk
Post Salad Recipes from 20th Mar to 26th Mar 2017 and win Amazon gift voucher worth INR 250/- if from India or $5 if outside India.
'Recipe theme of the week'
How to cook?
- Take pan add cocoa powder,sugar,chocolate bars,cornflour half of the milk(1/2) .
Whisk it well.
Now again add the rest of the milk.
Stir it nicely to avoid lumps.
- Now switch on the flame and cook this briefly, till it bubbles slightly.
Stir it from the bottom to avoid the chocolate to get stick to the bottom.
Take it off.
- Let it cool for some time.(10 - 15 minutes)
Pour it into the mould.
Deep freeze it for 4 to 6 hours.
- Enjoy the freezed cool cool!! Popsicle!!
- Tastes: Chocolaty and creamy |