Those who are under keto diet they can try this recipe. Very easy to cook just stuffed with keto vegetables and fill with cheese. I have chosen cauliflower and pumpkin because it has low carb which is very much effective loosing weight.
- 2 big sized capsicum
- 1/4 cup mashed cauliflower
- 1/4 cup mashed pumpkin
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp flaxseed
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- Cut the capsicum in two pieces, scoop white part and seeds.
- Add butter in a frying pan when starts melting put the mashed cauliflower and pumpkin seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Sauteed until dry then add ginger powder, cinnamon powder lemon juice and flaxseed.
- Mix thoroughly then fill all capsicum then cover with grated cheese.
- You can either bake in oven or in frying pan, adding little butter cover with lid.
- After 5 minutes it will ready to serve.