Semolina Toast / Suji Toast
- 4 slices Bread
- 1 cup Semolina suji
- 1/2 cup Curd
- 1 cup Coriander fresh, chopped
- Salt as per taste
- Cumin seeds as per taste
- Black Pepper as per taste
- In a bowl add all ingredients and add water to prepare a semi thick batter. Keep the batter aside for 15-20 min for resting.
- Then dip bread slices in the batter and put on a hot greased tawa. Let it cook on medium flame till the toast becomes crisp from one side.
- Flip over and cook from another side. Use little oil while cooking. Cook till both sides are crisp.
- Cut semolina toast into 2 pcs and serve hot with desired chutney or ketchup.
No comments yet
I made them today.
Love watching your Videos always..