Sabudana Seekh Kebab
A unique healthy snack made with sabudana. A perfect scrumptious starter for parties and weekends.
- 1 cup boiled mashed potatoes
- 1 cup soaked Sabudana sago
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup grated beetroot
- 1/4 cup finely chopped capsicum
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1-2 chopped green chillies
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
- 2-3 tbsp oil for cooking kebabs
- Soak 1 cup of sabudana (Sago) in enough water for 3 to 4 hours.
- Boil the potatoes, cool down, peel and mash them.
- In a mixing bowl take mashed potatoes, finely chopped capsicum, grated carrot, beetroot.
- Next add ginger garlic paste, green chillies, red chilli powder, corainder powder, cumin powder, garam masala, salt and coriander leaves.
- Squeeze out the excess water of sabudana and mix well all the ingredients.
- Take a small portion of the mixture roll it in cylindrical shape.
- Gently insert a wooden seekh or ice cream stick from the bottom and lightly press from all sides.
- Similarly prepare rest of the kebabs.
- Heat oil in a grill pan on medium flame.
- Gently keep the kebabs and let it cook from both sides till nice brown in colour.
- Serve with mint chutney and onion rings. Enjoy!
No comments yet
Lajawab, your recipes make me soooooo hungry!!