This recipe has a natural taste and natural flavour. I added edible natural dry petals of roses. Rose petals mixed with coconut flour to give a finishing touches.
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup dry rose petals
- 2 tbsp jaggery
- 2 tbsp roasted gram
- 2 tbsp coconut paste
- 2 tbsp mixed seeds paste
- 2 tbsp coconut milk with saffron
- Roughly ground the rose petals and mix with coconut flour and keep aside.
- Make a paste with fresh coconut, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds and melon seeds.
- Take a pan add roasted gram stir for a minute. Add seeds paste, coconut paste, jaggery. Stir continuously continuously. Add coconut milk with saffron.
- Stir continuously to make a dough. Then give round shape and cover with rosy coconut. Then serve your family and guest.