I truly believe in “All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast” by John Gunther. But in today’s fast life having a good breakfast is getting tougher every single day. So what if we I tell you that one can make a very quick but a power packed no cook dish in less then 10 minutes , sounds lovely isn’t it. I also believe adding chocolate to anything turns otherwise boring stuff to delicious in no time. So here is my third and very simple recipe for Power plus oats breakfast in a Jar with the goodness of banana , apple and of course Kalya unsweetened cocoa power.
1. Modiy the ingredients as per your choice. Add chia seeds/nuts.
2. Top with anny granola, museli or fruits.
3. You can make it at night and keep in fridge to save time in morning.
4. Add any healthy sweetner if you like to have it on more sweeter side.
5. Experiment with any fruits.
Browse by Cuisine
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Rated 3.5 based on 2 votes
Be the first to rate this post.