Mango Saffron Lassi
Refreshing summer drink with mangoes,milk,and saffron strands.mango is a summer fruit which also mildly increases body heat.this recipe makes a perfect welcome drink when you have unexpected guests at home.
- 1 cup mango chopped
- 1/2 cup thick yogurt
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp sugar or as needed
- 5-6 saffron strands
- 1 tsp cardamom pwr
- 2 ice cubes
- I tsp pistachios for garnish
- Soak the saffron in a tablespoon of hot milk for 5 minutes and crush it well.
- Take the yogurt ,mango , saffron milk,cardamom pwr and sugur in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add water and ice cubes and blend until well combined.
- Pour the lassi into glasses and garnish with almonds or pistachios.
- Serve immediately.
If needed you can add more ice cubes in serving glass.