Lassi is one of the most popular drink of India which is loved by every Indian & also in foreign countries, Taste of lassi is to die for when perfectly made. Generally Lassi is served cold & it has to be thick, creamy & sweeter in taste . Here is my version of Lassi shots, Kindly check the video & note section for more details.
Yield / Serves
Thick curd / Greek yoghurt 1 cup
Sugar 3 Tbsp
Cashew nuts 1/4 Cup
Cardamom/Elaichi powder : 1 Tsp
Some Ice cubes
Add all the ingredients listed above in a mixer and Blend well
Pass the lassi through the sieve for fine texture.
To make lassi more creamy you can beat it with whisk or hand mixer for 3 to 5 mins and this step is optional.
serve lassi chilled and sprinkle some cardamom powder before serving
- Traditionally curd is beaten for a long time slowly to get the creamy texture alternative way to get the texture is to beat lassi with whisk or electric mixer for 2- 5 mins
- Do not use curd if sour,it ruins the taste of lassi
- Do not add water unless required ,ice cube should be enough
- make sure elaichi/cardamom is finely powderd.
- Cashew nuts add a lot of richness & creamyness to lassi try it out .!
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Rated 4 based on 1 votes
Be the first to rate this post.
Share on pinterest
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on whatsapp