Eggless doughnuts a treat to all vegetarian sweet lovers. Its quick easy and can be made with just four main ingredients. A must try recipe for all doughnut lovers.
- 2 cup flour
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tbsp melted ghee
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Oil for frying
- In a bowl add flour, powdered sugar, baking powder and melted ghee. Knead a dough with water. Once done keep it aside for 10-15 mins and cover with a muslin cloth.
- Roll out the dough in 1/2 inch thickness and cut it with the help of doughnut cutter. Add little flour at the time of rolling the dough.
- Now gently deep fry the doughnuts from both the sides untill golden brown.
- Take out on a paper napkin this will help absorb all the excess oil.
- Now there are different ways to present it as i did. You can half dip the doughnuts in melted dark chocolate and sprinkle powdered sugar from top.
No comments yet
This is pure indulgence …Wanna have it.