Bell Pepper Omelette
Bell Pepper Omelette is a healthy breakfasr option. A unique way to have an egg. Start the day with high protein breakfast. This mouth watering bell pepper omelette is quick and easy as it takes less than 10 mins to prepare. The flavour of Bell Pepper Omelette is palatable and you will enjoy each and every bite of this.Â Enjoy this fun and unique way to have egg in the morning or later in the day too.
- EggsÂ 2
- BellÂ PepperÂ 1
- CorianderÂ leaves 1 tbsp chopped
- GreenÂ ChilliÂ 1 chopped
- SweetÂ CornÂ 2 tbsp
- Cheese grated 2-3 tbsp
- SaltÂ for taste
- PepperÂ to taste
- Oil for greasing the tawa
- Break the eggs in a mixing bowl and whisk the eggs nicely.
- Add coriander leaves, chilly, sweet corn, carrot, salt and pepper. Mix well keep aside.
- Slice the bell pepper into rings. Grease the non sticj pan with oil and heat it.
- Add bell pepper rings to the heated non stick pan and make sure they lie flat.
- Pour the egg mixture in each until it comes halfway up.
- Cook for 2-3 mins. Flip them and sprinkle the cheese over the top so it can melt while the other side cooks.
- Let the cheese melt, remove and serve.