Stuffed puris deep fried and served further stuffed with a falvourful mixed vegetable mixture.
- 3 medium size potatoes cut into small size
- 6 nos cherry tomatoes cut into 2
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 6 nos Broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup carrot chopped
- 3 green chilies chopped
- 1/3 cup curd
- 1 tablespoon Ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon kasuri methi dried fenugreek leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon Asaefotida
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel powder
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- For Puri:-
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 cup semolina
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- Oil for deep fry
- Take mixing bowl add wheat flour, semolina, red chili powder and salt make tight dough n keep aside for 30minutes. Till then we will prepare sabzi.
- Heat oil add Asaefotida n saute for 15seconds. Add kasuri methi, coriander powder, fennel powder, red chili powder n saute for 15sec
- Add ginger garlic n saute till it done.
- Add cherry tomatoes n saute for 30seconds.
- Add potatoes n saute, cover the lid n simmer it for 3 to 5minutes.
- Add broccoli, carrot, corn kernels, green peas and saute.
- Add curd, green chilies, salt n little water in which potatoes cooked well. It will take 10minutes to cook. Till then we will prepare puri.
- Take 1/4 portion from dough add 1 teaspoon oil, baking soda, fennel powder and coriander leaves and mix it well.
- Take lemon size portion from normal dough n grapes size portion from masala dough. Roll 5inch normal dough n stuff masala dough inside n cover it with normal dough and then roll it.
- Heat oil in pan and deep fry all the puri from both the side. Put coriander leaves in heated oil n let it splutter. Take out on absorbing paper.
- When sabzi done switch off the flame. Take 1 puri in plate pinch it n fill sabzi in it n garnish crisp coriander leaves on it. Badnam puri is ready to eat.
For garnishing crispy coriander leaves fry coriander leaves for 15 seconds in heated oil.
Baked Spinach Corn In White Sauce
Baked Spinach Corn is a continental dish, cooked in white sauce and served with garlic…
Delicious And Healthy Quinoa And Kaju Kheer
Quinoa Kheer: A yummy Indian dessert – Kheer, prepared using super food Quinoa
Healthy Focaccia Bread With Caramelized Onions And Olives
Italian Focaccia bread is a flat oven bread, and my recipe makes it a healthy…
Summers are approaching and this time we have desire for refreshing drinks. Lemonade has served…
Simple Red Sauce Pasta Recipe For Weight Loss (200 Calorie Meal)
Tomato, onion and garlic pasta sauce with a sprinkle of your favorite herbs and you…
Dora Cake, Doraemon's favorite food also known as Dorayaki is fluffy golden sandwich pancake from…
Grilling Steak: 10 Awesome Secrets From Experts
Grilling can be overwhelming, especially if you don’t know your way around it. While recipes are essential, the secret to…
Healthy And Easy Fish Recipes Which You Can Make In A Jiffy
Fish lovers always fight over the best fish but definitely fish is a very healthy choice when it comes to…
7 Monsoon Food You Need To Try This Rainy Season
Monsoon – ah those lovely trickling raindrops fills the heart of a foodie with monsoon food cravings. The rains, winds,…
Black Rice – Is It Still Forbidden? Enjoy 9 Healthy And Easy Black Rice Recipes
Black Rice – A superfood which has been cultivated in few parts of India from a very long time became…
Pasta Names And Shapes – What Is In The Shape?
Pasta – a basic staple in every pantry and kitchen, this ingredient comes in more shapes and sizes than you…
Chia Seeds Benefits and Side Effects – A New Fad Or Real Super Food?
Chia Seeds Benefits and Side Effects! The internet, health community in particular, never fails to surprise all of these with…