Besan Ki Laddoo
This is a popular and favourite recipe for Indian people. Always offer to lord Ganesha. In this Puja festival I also offered to goddess. This is a simple recipe by have some tricks.
- 2 cup besan gram flour
- 1/4 jaggery powder
- 1/3 cup Desi ghee clarified butter
- 1 tsp crushed green cardamom
- Roast the besan until the roasted aroma comes out.
- Then add jaggery and crushed cardamom. Mix together then add desi ghee.
- There should not any lump press with spoon. Before making the laddoo again mix with hand. Take handful roasted besan and the shape.
- It will ready to serve. Keep in a air tight container.