Mom are always an integral and most important part of any person life. On this mother's day I would like to dedicate this recipe to my mother with her favourite and traditional dish kheer.. hope you all like this.!
- 1/4 cup rice
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 pinch saffron
- 10 almonds blanched and slices
- 1 liter full fat milk
- 6 green cardamom pwr
- Wash rice and soak in water for about 30 mins.
- Boil the rice and milk in a deep pan.
- Simmer over low flame, stirring occasionally till the rice is cooked and the milk becomes thick.
- When done add sugar, and saffron,cardamoms.
- Stir till sugar gets dissolved properly
- Transfer into a serving dish and garnish with almonds.
- Serve hot or chilled.
Amount of dry fruits and sugar can be adjusted as per your taste.