Saffron And Cardamom Flavored Rice Kheer/ Rice Pudding
Kheer is a Indian pudding made from rice, milk, sugar and nuts, flavored with cardamom. more flavorful we can add saffron. It is typically served during a meal or as a dessert. Kheer is prepared in festivals, It is also known in some regions as payasam, payas and firni.
- 2 tbsp Basmati rice
- 2 litter+ 1 tbsp Full cream milk
- 2 tbsp Sugar as per taste
- 2 tbsp Chopped almonds
- 2 tbsp Chopped cashew nuts
- 6 to 8 threads Saffron
- 1 tsp Green cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp Desi Ghee
- 1 Tbsp chopped nuts for garnishing.
- Wash and soak the rice for 1/2 hour. soak the saffron in 1 tbsp Luke warm milk. Heat the ghee in a pan and fry the rice for 2-3 minutes.
- Boil the milk in a heavy bottom pan, After a boil add soaked rice, stir continuously and cook until it's becomes medium thick. It will take approximately 20 to 25 minutes on low heat. Mixture become very thick when it cools, so keep medium thick co
- Now add chopped nuts, sugar, cardamom powder and saffron. Mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes more then switch off the gas.
- Dish out the kheer and refrigerate. Garnish with chopped nuts and serve chilled.
Chicken Terrine Chaat
A Chicken Recipe with a twist.
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
Coffee chain Starbucks' signature espresso and milk are highlighted by flavor notes of pumpkin, cinnamon,…
Manakish – Arabic Bread With Indian Flavour – Fusion Style
Manakish is a very popular Arabic bread made of plain flour and is topped with…
Beetroot Bliss Balls (Vegan And Paleo Recipe)
Bliss balls as the name suggests are blissful little packets loaded with energy that serve…
Getti Chutney – Restaurant Style Thick Coconut Chutney
Famously known as 'Getti Chutney' in South India, this delectable and flavourful chutney is nothing…
Paneer Jalebi – An all time favorite Indian dessert with a twist
Meet Deeba Rajpal – The Rabid Baker
Deeba Rajpal: Known for her baking blog “Passionate about baking” and her mantra of “Doing food from scratch”, Deeba is…
5 Baking Tips with whole wheat Flour
What are the 5 Baking Tips with whole wheat Flour? Are you petrified to make whole wheat bread because it…
Unveiling the Impact of Coffee on Energy, Focus, and Mood: A Journey to Optimal Health
The Impact of Coffee on Energy, Focus, and Mood? Coffee is an important part of a lot of people’s daily…
Healthy salt for cooking and eating
With so many salts like kosher salt, Himalayan pink salt, table salt, iodized salt, sea salt available in the market,…
7 Benefits of Black Chia Seeds – Flawless Skin and More…
Benefits of Black Chia Seeds ! Many people who have problematic skin look for products that can improve it. However,…
The Basics of an Espresso Martini Recipe
Basics of an Espresso Martini Recipe – In terms of ingredients, putting together an espresso martini is not rocket science.…