Pecan Peanut Butter Cookies
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter 1 stick
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup chopped pecan
- pinch Salt , optional and to taste
- Combine the plain flour, baking soda, salt , in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside. Combine the granulated sugar, Brown sugar and butter in a bowl and whisk well till no lumps remain. Add the vanilla essence, Peanut butter and Whisk well.
- Add the dry ingredients , chopped pecan and mix well to form a dough. Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape each portion into a round ball and flatten the balls lightly.
- Place the cookies on a greased baking tray and bake in a pre-heated at 180 c (360 f) for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool on a wire rack and store in air-tight containers.
No comments yet
Hi Rinkal, your recipes images are awesome. however they seems to be incomplete and not in correct format, you can edit your recipes to include full information so that we can also promote them on Plattershare’s social media and show them in search results.