Peanut Butter And Chocolate Chips Cookies
Peanut butter is an excellent source of protein, dietary fiber, vitamin E. These Cookies are made with Peanut butter, Brown Sugar and loads of chocolate chips.
- 100 gm Butter Softened
- 100 gm Castor Sugar
- 100 gm Brown Sugar
- 50 gm Peanut Butter
- 1-2 tsp Milk if required
- 250 gm All purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Cup Dark chocolate chips
- 1. Take a Bowl, beat Butter and Castor Sugar properly, using electric beater or manually, until sugar is dissolved.
- 2. Now add brown sugar and keep creaming the sugar and butter. Add peanut butter and keep creaming.
- 3. If you feel the mixture is so hard add 1-2 tsp of Milk, or you can add half egg. Now mix till sugar is completely dissolved. Thts ok if some sugar grains are still there.
- 4. Now Add flour & baking soda & fold softly. Add chocolate chips and softly handle the dough. keep in fridge for 15-20 minutes rest to set the dough.
- 5. Make small balls & make a small depression with a fork, in the middle of cookies. Put them in baking tray. If the mixture is sticky. you may use dry flour for handling it.
- Preheat the oven at 170 degrees C & bake for 20-25 minutes on slow heat.
Use peanut butter with chunks for this recipe. Tasstes good with peanut chunks.
No comments yet